Mrida Education and Welfare Society
Utilization of Funds
The funds will be used to facilitate telemedicine consultations and medications for tribal communities in remote villages of Mandla district.
They will be used for:
1. Medicines as per COVID protocol
2. Medical equipments like oxymeter, thermometer
3. Hand sanitizer
4. Surgical masks and Gloves
5. Telemedicine platform charges (heavily subsidized) for consultations
Impact of the project
1. Assist COVID 19 patients.
2. Provide potentially life saving interventions to people in need of medical assistance.
3. Serve poor and underserved communities who are otherwise left out or last in the queue due to shortage.
4. Reduce the burden on Healthcare system
Area of Services
Mandla, Madhya Pradesh